// Mechanical Draftsperson/Junior Engineering Tech
Stanley Boats specializes in aluminum and steel commercial vessels, providing agencies such as governments, states, provinces, and municipalities with superior marine response vessels.Stanley Boats continues to demonstrate its commitment to the marine industry by aggressively and progressively researching, designing, and developing high-quality boats; to its customers by providing high-value products and services at fair prices; and to its community by providing employment opportunities, encouraging skills training, and supporting community activities.
- Advanced training with CAD and 3D modeling software, including Rhino3D or equivalent.
- Experience in creating detailed shop drawings, using proper GD&T to maintain accuracy.
- Solid working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PDF editing software.
- Passion for boating, and an understanding of the marine industry.
- Design and deliver complete work packages including 3D modeling, detailed GD&T drawings, and Bill of Material creation to assist in product development and fabrication.
- Develop part patterns, and drawings for CNC plate cutting, CNC press break, pipe and plate bending, wood and plastics, vinyl wraps/stickers, upholstery/cushions and boat tops, etc.
- Create mechanical drawings and schematics for fabrication, marine systems, and electrical.
- Reading, comprehension and application of various building codes and standards within the marine industry.
- Working with sales team and clients to develop general arrangement drawings and conceptualize custom boat designs.
- Developing assembly procedures and other manufacturing documentation.
- Select and source parts / products for new designs.
- Create detailed drawings for contracting of outsourced parts and builds.
- Assist in day to day manufacturing operations
- Collaborate within a team framework to improve product designs with an emphasis on product cost, product reliability and design for manufacturing
$42,255.00-$51,646.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Required)
"*" indicates required fields